Ask any of my friends, and they'll confirm that i'm a HUGE fan of the Christian band Hillsong United. So as an avid supporter, i was super excited to log onto their newly refurbished website and BLOG(!) which featured the above amazing images plus many more. I think they're really cool! and i'm so stoked for the release of their brand new album 'Aftermath' in the new year.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I saw this guy last night. Oh. Wow. I didn't think i could love
Jack Johnson and his tunes any more than i already did.
Turns out i was mistaken.
Lately: I have done some crafting for christmas presents,
which i gave to 2 little children who are very close to my heart.
I've also been helping my little bro and sis with some
christmas cooking, and my print from Etsy finally came in the mail!
Basically, life is sweet.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Greetings! This is my first post in quite some time. Hopefully these pictures will fill you in on the last couple of weeks...
1. I made a pear pillow, and now my whole family wants their own.
2. I bought a Polaroid 300 camera.
3. Mum and Dad came home from the US and brought back some goodies.
(They also bought me some lights for the new room, but they will be revealed later!)
4. I bought the new Frankie 'Spaces' book. It is fab.
5. (Most of) my Brooke Fraser package came. I'm still waiting on the coffee table book!
6. I scored tickets to her concert at The Tivoli in January (eeek!)
7. I've been planning my new bedroom.
8. I sent some love-mail to one of my friends who goes to College in NSW.
9. I bought some fabric from Penelope & Pip's Etsy store.
10. I saw these beautiful peonies at the James St Markets in the Valley, and I was in awe.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
I am inspired by these pictures that were recently featured over at design is mine. I love the raw timber features, industrial-style fittings and accessories, stacks of vintage suitcases, and the awesome set of drawers painted in chalkboard paint. There is a beautiful simplicity, personality and uniqueness about these spaces.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Source: Nirrimi's Blog
I absolutely love these photos. They were taken by Nirrimi Hakanson, a 17-year-old photographer from Melbourne. This is a small excerpt of the collection of photos taken by Nirrimi for Brooke Fraser's new album 'Flags' and I think they complement the album just beautifully. Check out Nirrimi's work at http://nirrimiphotography.carbonmade.com/