Greetings! This is my first post in quite some time. Hopefully these pictures will fill you in on the last couple of weeks...
1. I made a pear pillow, and now my whole family wants their own.
2. I bought a Polaroid 300 camera.
3. Mum and Dad came home from the US and brought back some goodies.
(They also bought me some lights for the new room, but they will be revealed later!)
4. I bought the new Frankie 'Spaces' book. It is fab.
5. (Most of) my Brooke Fraser package came. I'm still waiting on the coffee table book!
6. I scored tickets to her concert at The Tivoli in January (eeek!)
7. I've been planning my new bedroom.
8. I sent some love-mail to one of my friends who goes to College in NSW.
9. I bought some fabric from Penelope & Pip's Etsy store.
10. I saw these beautiful peonies at the James St Markets in the Valley, and I was in awe.