Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 1: a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


15 ("interesting") facts:

1. I am soon to start my 2nd year of studying Architecture.
2. I recently moved house.
3. I can play the piano and flute (and i'm getting there with guitar...).
4. I absolutely LOVE olives.
5. I absolutely HATE tomato.
6. I believe you can never be too old to have softies on your bed.
7. I am the eldest of three children.
8. I'm seeing Brooke Fraser's concert next thursday night (*squeak*)
9. I'm going on an overseas mission trip this year, and am super excited about it.
10. My favourite love language to receive is words of affirmation.
11. I love to sew.
12. Half of my left front tooth is a plastic cap because I broke it at a summer camp...
13. I have really low blood pressure.
14. I am studious.
15. I love Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment