Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 7: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

this photo sums it up pretty well.

someone who has the biggest impact on me is my Mum. i'm really proud of her and look up to her for what she has achieved throughout her life and what she continues to do. she has a beautiful and generous heart and she has always encouraged me to go for it. she's a legend.

something that has the biggest impact on me is music. it has been a major part of my life since i entered the world. more importantly, it's my biggest passion, it's my language, and it's the way i communicate with my God. 


this is something else that has recently impacted me big time. it's the hillsong i heart revolution film that was recorded during hillsong united's global tour (a total of 2.5 years!). i'm not going to tell you what it's all about. instead, i HIGHLY recommend that you watch it to find out for yourself. it will change your attitude and refresh your perspective on a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment