Tuesday, August 31, 2010

mum's the word.



Today is my beautiful mother's birthday. Happy Birthday mum! We have spoilt her rotten, with a fab party on saturday night and a great afternoon out with the girls today. After I finished a presentation at uni, I went out with my mum, nan and aunties to a place called 'the little larder' at New Farm. It was a quirky little spot with great coffee, yummy food and a cool & laid-back atmosphere. Afterwards we ventured over to Paddington for just a little while. 

I promised I would put some photos up of the wonderful night everyone had at my aunty's newly renovated home. Here is my promise delivered...








The night was a memorable one, as we celebrated in style with various flavoured macaroons, raspberry & sour cream cake, candles, hollywood style lights, black & white films played on an outdoor screen, and a 'wine menu' chalkboard that dad cleverly put together. 


Hope your weekend was as splendid as mine :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. that raspberry and sour cream cake looks DIVINE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like an incredible night *sigh*

    ReplyDelete